March 2, 2015

On The Hook....Crocodile Stitch Slippers

I received this photo in an email from a friend. She thought they were really cute. I took one look and decided I had to have a pair! First I didn't see the big pair and figured I would have to create an adult size pattern. Then I went to Ravelry.com and there it was! If you are not familiar with Ravelry, you should definitely check it out! They have more knitting and crochet patterns than any other site I know of. There are lots of forums, groups, and tons of information on the site. I can usually manage to find most any pattern there.


This is the pattern that I found. It is not a free pattern, but the cost is minimal. The pattern is well written. As soon as I can decide which yarn to use I plan to start these. They look really warm and cozy, as well as being just plain fun.

                       Text and images Copyright ©2012 by Bonita Patterns & Lianka Azulay, 

Now it is time to settle in. A Blizzard is in the forcast for tomorrow. I plan to finish my 'Polar Vortex    Hat' and start on my slippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!