January 2, 2015

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! I greeted the new year quietly, non-alcoholically, sitting by the light of the Christmas tree and reviewing what was good last year and what could be better. All in all, it was a good year. Arachne Yarns did well. Lots of sales, new people, new directions and new products.

This time of the year, I try to reflect on the old and decide what I want to focus on for the coming year. For myself, I plan to explore my spirituality more deeply. To celebrate the new year I bought myself several new books to use as guides in that endeavore. There is a wonder to this life. I feel that all things are connected. Perhaps this is where creativity is born. It seems that exploring those connections opens my mind to new, creative ideas.

Plans for Arachne Yarns includes more classes. I have two knitting classes scheduled for January and February. I plan to do a needle felting class in March. This summer I am working on natural dyeing classes including finding the dyestuffs. Lots of people have asked about this and I think it will be lots of fun! Watch the Arachne Yarns Facebook page for class details an sign-up information.

                                                                  Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!