October 30, 2013

Wheaton Holiday Craft Boutique

More yarn ready for the sale. I have been spinning every day to increase what I have for sale and display. The browns in this bunch all came from walnut hulls! The greys are all natural. I remember having sheep in several beautiful shades of silver, brown and white. Oh, I do miss them.

Today, I will be packing up the wheel. Time to get busy marking all the new yarn. I am really excited about the sale in Wheaton, MN this weekend. There will be seventy

vendors in all. I may have to do a little shopping while I am there....

Besides the yarn, I will have a few books, patterns and a loom for sale. Also, there will be handmade paper items such as bowls, cards and bookmarks, Origami and 'Keeper Boxes'. I will be posting some photos of these after the sale. I plan to take pictures of some of the other booths as well. Watch for these next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!