November 7, 2013

Working on some New Yarns

I am busy spinning up yarn for the next sale. This time I will be in Battle Lake, MN on Dec. 7, 2013.

This is the latest. It is a wool and Mohair blend. I did he color blending on the blending board. I have 440 yards of this. It is a worsted weight yarn. (Color 261).



I have also been working on new patterns and knitting up some samples. This is my newest pattern. Fingerless mitts with a thumb gusset using less than 60 yards. I knit these out of mohair on size 8 straight needles. The side seams are sewn. They are very simple to make. Very warm! Great for a last minute gift or for using up your stash.


I will be posting this pattern on my pattern page. I will also post photos of more of my new yarns. Keep watching. Hope to see you in Breckenridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!